Pop-up Shops and Commercial Property
UK Fashion & Textiles, 3 Queens Square, Bloomsbury, London, WC1N 3AR
This UKFT session will teach you about the legal considerations when getting involved in pop-up shops and short term retail, answering questions like:
- How can you be sure that the property really can be used for retail?
- What are the restrictions on the property?
- What about pop-up squatting?
- Working with a group of friends? How to ensure that everyone takes responsibility?
- Who is responsible for shop staff? Who pays them? What happens if there’s a claim?
- Are there minimum requirements for health (and safety)?
- What about insurance?
to be notified of any changes or cancellations to this event.
Ask questions, leave comments, give line updates!