Pop-up Shops and Commercial Property
Wed 4th May 2016
Paid Entry (£70.00)
UK Fashion & Textiles, 3 Queens Square, Bloomsbury, London, WC1N 3AR
This UKFT session will teach you about the legal considerations when getting involved in pop-up shops and short term retail, answering questions like:
- How can you be sure that the property really can be used for retail?
- What are the restrictions on the property?
- What about pop-up squatting?
- Working with a group of friends? How to ensure that everyone takes responsibility?
- Who is responsible for shop staff? Who pays them? What happens if there’s a claim?
- Are there minimum requirements for health (and safety)?
- What about insurance?
Click I'm Going
to be notified of any changes or cancellations to this event.
Latest Instagram Posts
Follow ChicmiApp for exclusive photos from sample sales and events in London
Ask questions, leave feedback, give line updates! Tag @ChicmiApp in Instagram photos and we'll share them on this page. Blogger? Submit a detailed review.