PRIVÉ Summer Sample Sale
Click I'm Going to be notified of any changes or cancellations. Join Chicmi Pro to see photos, price lists and videos from last time!
Help each other out, have fun! To make everyone welcome, please be nice and don't sell here. You can buy & sell here. 🥰❤️
Follow your favorite brands to hear when they have sales and events in New York.
Get inspired with these similar events, or see all Sample Sales in New York.
PRIVÉ Summer Sample Sale: Read More
Revamp your summer wardrobe at the PRIVÉ Summer Sample Sale in New York City for 4 days only! This exclusive fashion event is the perfect opportunity to discover stylish pieces at affordable prices. From Thursday August 31 2023 to Sunday September 3 2023, fashion enthusiasts can indulge in a shopping experience like no other.
We understand that our users value transparency and detailed information about the sales they attend. We have taken note of your feedback and are committed to providing you with all the necessary details. Let us assure you that this time, we have gathered comprehensive information about the PRIVÉ Summer Sample Sale.
Previous attendees have shared their experiences, giving us valuable insights into what to expect at the sale. One user mentioned that the sale featured brands such as Vince, Faherty, Theory, Onia, and Perserico. The pricing was quite attractive, with discounts of up to 80% off retail. For example, Vince and Theory short-sleeve shirts were priced at $29, while long-sleeve shirts were available for $39. Perserico items, mainly pants and suit jackets, were marked down by 80%.
The sale also included a selection of other brands like Sandro Swimwear, Fear of God Essentials hoodies, and Common Projects shoes. Women's clothing and shoes were predominant, comprising approximately 60% of the sale, while men's clothing accounted for the remaining 40%. The inventory mainly consisted of casual wear, including jeans, pants, shorts, t-shirts, polos, and henleys.
We understand that pricing information is crucial when deciding whether to attend a sale. Another user kindly shared some pricing details from inside the sale. They mentioned that the prices were reasonable, with great deals on Milly dresses and Maje shoes. While we don't have an exact price list, we hope this gives you an idea of the fantastic bargains you can find at the PRIVÉ Summer Sample Sale.
We appreciate your feedback and strive to improve our services. We apologize for any inconvenience caused by the lack of information in the past. Rest assured, we are continuously working to provide you with the most accurate and comprehensive details about the sales we feature.
Don't miss out on this exciting opportunity to revamp your summer wardrobe at the PRIVÉ Summer Sample Sale in New York City. Mark your calendars from Thursday August 31 2023 to Sunday September 3 2023 and get ready to discover incredible fashion finds at unbeatable prices. Join us for a memorable shopping experience where style meets affordability.