Christie’s South Kensington will be getting into the festive spirit on Tuesday 1 December with wreath making, Christmas punch tasters and more. Explore an array of gifts and treats and spot the difference between original antiques and copies in our Antiques Challenge. There will also be the opportunity to view our upcoming December auction of Victorian, Pre-Raphaelite & British Impressionist Art; Maritime Art and Sporting Art, with talks from specialists.
Also featuring a number of pop-Up shops & stands, including:
- XII Hills – A taster of their specially created Christmas punch
- Grace & Thorn – Wreath making and ready-to-buy wreaths
- Newton & Pott – Handmade preserves from Hackney
- London Borough of Jam – Handmade jams
- Champers & Hampers – Beautiful Christmas hampers
- Astley Clarke
– Stunning jewellery at affordable prices
- Knightsbridge Rocks – A handpicked selection of fine jewellery
- The Christmas Cake – Celebration cakes from a secret family recipe
Click I'm Going
to be notified of any changes or cancellations. Follow @Chicmi_Official
on Instagram for updates.